Friday, May 31, 2013

My endorsement of Matty Grey in his Pozible campaign to raise $3,500 to film a DVD of his show, “Age-Less 2: Game On!”



It is with great pleasure that, I lend my whole-hearted support to children’s entertainer, and comedian Matty Grey in his Pozible campaign to raise $3,500 so he can film a DVD of his show, “Age-Less 2: Game On!”, when it’s performed as part of the Sydney Fringe Festival in September, 2013.

I’ve added a link to the campaign:


You see, I reviewed Matty’s kid’s entertainment shows for the Herald Sun newspaper during both the 2012 and 2013 Melbourne Comedy Festivals. And, you better know that I enjoyed watching Matty’s 2012 show, “Age-Less” so much, I actually volunteered to review Matty’s 2013 Comedy Festival show, “Age-Less 2: Game On!”.

As a person and a performer, Matty is a rarity on several levels:

First and foremost, he is a sincere, generous, person. He is then, a sincere, diligent, energetic and highly skilful performer who puts much time and attention in first devising and then delivering his performances.

Matty’s rapport and engagement with his young audiences is a remarkable skill, and quite wonderful to behold. He literally has his young audiences – probably the most difficult audiences to keep entertained - eating out of his hand. The shrieks of laughter at Matty’s shows were at times deafening.

I wish Matty the very best in his fund raising efforts, and hope that you will be able to support him.


No comments:

Post a Comment